Saturday, August 23, 2008

Be Thankful

What are you grateful for? After watching an incredibly compelling report on 20/20 last night called Babyland, I suddenly felt the need to feel happy and lucky. I know that we all feel unhappy sometimes, or frustrated when devastation hits our lives with unwelcoming bluntness. But, I urge you to look on the bright side because it's never as bad as we think. If you have the chance to see Babyland, I urge that you watch it.

1. I am grateful for a safe place to sleep, eat, and relax.
2. I am grateful for the time and resources that allow me to enjoy my creative outlets.
3. I am grateful for easy and affordable access to public transportation.

Although, these are only three, they are very important to me. There are many, many more things that I feel thankful for, but the three that are listed here are significant on a broader scale of social awareness.

Care to share?

No comments: