Saturday, October 18, 2008

Vacation Wish List!

(flickr, Omar Omar)
I am reminded of a love story for some reason. Something about the shade of purple.
(flickr, Josh Sommers)
This angle is spectacular. I feel as if I could walk on this glorious blue sky.

(flickr, Woolfgang Staudt)
This shade of red (terracotta) is astounding. I wish I could touch this soil.
(flickr, by mandj98)
The glow of a sunset is always beautiful.


I want to see the South West. In particular, the desert. New Mexico looks like one of the most colourful places I've ever seen. There is something about the vibrant red and orange of the soil and rock that is beyond captivating. I found this beautiful photograph on flickr by Kevin Dooley. The shadows are incredible. I love the bleak yet breathtaking atmosphere of the clouds. I look forward to experiencing a sight light this in person. I am looking into doing a hiking trek through the Grand Canyon or another national park but the options are limitless.
(flikr, kevindooley)

1 comment:

VeggieAmanda said...

These pictures are beautiful! Your vacation wishlist sounds fun!